Day 2 of our Challenge – Make your own LIST!
Make the time to spend time with the Father. Make a list of where you are starting and where you are going!
Start RIGHT NOW!!
Here are some ideas for Day 2-
- Pray for PEACE in our hearts
- Pray for transformation, in our hearts and others’
- Pray for your growth as a Christian
- Pray for your children or future children
- Pray for their future spouse (to be a Christian, or to help with their walk with Christ)
AND some things you can do that do not involve Prayer – These things will certainly fill our hearts with love for others and love for our Father! We MUST be intentional! It makes all the difference in the world.
PAY IT FORWARD =
- Volunteer at a local shelter
- Volunteer with a local Non-profit Youth Organization
- Boy Scouts/Cub Scouts/Big Brothers/Big Sisters
- Volunteer as a small group leader for your church
- Volunteer at a local school
- Volunteer on your worship team at your church
- Don’t have a home church? RESEARCH ONE and GET INVOLVED!! It will change your life. Don’t quit if the first few churches are not what you are looking for, ask God to help you find the right church family.
- Give up something for Lent that is truly difficult for you to sacrifice
- Tell another human, out loud what you are doing, so that you have accountablity.
- CALL A FRIEND and have an OLD FASHIONED – CONVERSATION – On the PHONE!!!
- Connecting to others is good for the soul….theirs and OURS!!